2022-2023 School Year
This is my sixth year teaching, and my first year to be a Bulldog! I grew up in Collinsville, and my mom is the FCS teacher here at the high school as well. My husband, who is also a theatre teacher, and I have the sweetest little one year old girl! I received my Bachelor's degree in English Education from Harding University and my Master's in Theatre from A&M Commerce.
My schedule this year is as follows:
- 1st Period - Theatre 1
- 2nd Period - Film
- 3rd Period - Dual Credit Theatre Appreciation
- 4th Period - Technical Theatre
- 5th Period - Conference
- 6th Period - College Bridge English
- 7th Period - Theatre Production
- 8th Period - Technical Theatre
I am the One Act Play director, as well as the coach for UIL Young Filmmaker's Contest, Theatrical Design, and UIL Copy Editing, Headline Writing, and Editorial Writing.
Let's Go Bulldogs!